Friday, April 8, 2011

Momentum

So, I have been really working to spread the opportunity I was blessed with, and the reception is so-so. I would just be thrilled if the girls would take me up on the $50 starter kit because that in itself is a wonderful investment for personal use. You can't buy all the stuff that is in the kit for $50! Not even using a discount. I have prayed on it and I will just keep it up and P.U.S.H.
I have made it my mission to spread the excitement about the Mary Kay products and the Mary Kay opportunity. For me, it has been a self growth experience. I have challenged myself to do things that I haven't had the ganas (guts) to do. I took a leap of faith and invested in myself and Mary Kay. I asked my Godmother to help me on my quest to success and she said YES! I was certain if I asked I would be told no and then I would have hurt feelings, but she believes in me and my conviction to excel. I love her dearly for taking that leap with me. I started a blog. I had been wanting to start a blog for the longest time. It was going to be about and for single moms and the struggles I have had and am working to overcome as well as highlight my handsome little boy, who is my reason for living. He is my inspiration. He is my motivation. He is the greatest adventure I have ever had and he is my world. I will do everything I can to make sure that he gets the life that I feel he deserves. I want him to have better than I have had and teach him the lessons my mom taught me. I miss my mom and sister so very much since they passed a year ago and I remind my son every day about them so that he doesn't forget them. The Mary Kay ladies have given me so much spirit, understanding and motivation that I want every woman that doesn't get that to experience it at least ONCE! I work full time in a man owned business where there are only two women working here and I am the main one. While that is great, I don't get the recognition for all the work I have put in like I did when I went to a conference for Mary Kay and I got recognized and had only been in the business for 2 weeks!
My mission is and will be to get women to believe in me and themselves. I will do my very best to keep motivating, inspiring and empowering other women to invest in themselves and watch great things happen. It is time that women take their step towards financial freedom and do what they know how to do. Most all women wear makeup. Most all wash their faces every morning and night. Why not educate women on a regimen that is great for the skin and complexion?!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment