Tuesday, April 26, 2011

End of April PUSH





I often find myself having to PUSH.
Pray
Until
Something
Happens
Not a bad thing, but definitely wish more people would believe in me and would believe in the passion I have for the wonderful product. As the end of April approaches, I find myself almost begging women to take advantage of the opportunity to get the starter kit for $50. For all that is in the kit, I find it hard to believe that more women wouldn't just gobble up the opportunity. Mary Kay Corporate didn't have a stock pile of starter kits and suddenly decide to get rid of the surplus in April. Mary Kay Corporate wanted to get the product and opportunity out to the masses. Of all the women that get the kit, there may only be a few that decide to sell. There always is a risk in taking a chance, but Mary Kay Ash did just that when she started her business. She offered the opportunity to women because she saw how the workplace is geared towards men. Who better to sell makeup than a woman?!?! The company was started and continues to pride itself on The Golden Rule. Each meeting starts with a prayer and ends with a prayer. How many times can you say that you started your work day with your coworkers with a prayer? The women in my group are strong, educated women who are supportive of each other and take time to give recognition for any and all goals met.

I have the most supportive and motivating director ever! Robin was the reason I decided to start my own business. While I am not one to want to dress up and I have had a year of down in the dumps because of the loss of my mother and sister, she truly inspired and supported me to get to the Dallas convention and get to the meeting last weekend. I am so much a better person for it! I feel a sisterhood with these like minded women and they feel like family. I wish that everyone could have a job where they feel excited to go and spend time with the people they work with and at the end of the night, feel so refreshed with passion for the opportunity and the product we use and love.

My Mary Kay Site is exciting to me. I have been able to put my business out there and have the flexibility to take credit cards securely on my site and not have my customers worry that their information is being used for anything but the products they order! With the online catalog and virtual makeover at your fingertips, you will be able to order on your time and not feel pressured to buy this or that. While I welcome the opportunity to sit down with my customers and do skin care classes or facials, it is not always a necessity.
My prayer for today is that my family and friends take the opportunity to get the great product at this amazing price and that of all of the ones that do, that at least one decides that she TOO can be her own boss!
Many blessings and may the peace be with you!
Amber

Whoever said less is more ... had less! Ask yourself what you need most. A Mary Kay business may help you get it! www.marykay.com/amberschoen

1 comment:

  1. Aloha!!! Wow!!! I love your blog.. and I too just rejoined with Mary Kay... I live on the Big Island of Hawaii... and am excited to be embarking on a BUSINESS OF MY OWN!! Maybe we'll meet someday at a conference in Dallas!!! Looking forward to following your blog.. I have a few blogs here as well... but creating my new one today..!! Have a great weekend.. Aloha D

    ReplyDelete